Mommy Moments #11- Summer Outing

My kids love the water and the beach. The beach is less than a 10-minute drive from our house so going to the beach is always an option for us in the summer time. This is also my daughter's favorite season, she goes to summer camp every year. She enjoys attending the camp and doing all the activities for kids her age. They get to do archery, swimming, rock wall climbing, ropes course, arts and crafts, cooking, gardening and nature walks. My son hasn't been to camp yet, maybe next year although I know that he's been wanting to go since last year.

A was 4 years old in this photo. This was in Bohol Beach Club in Panglao Island. We love this place and the beach and water was pristine. We love the fact that you can walk a hundred meters in the water and it is still shallow. This summer, we will be going to Cebu city. The kids are already excited especially when I told them that they will get a chance to feed the fish at the beach in Shangrila-Mactan.


These photos of T were taken in Germany and the Netherlands last summer. The first one was in front of the Reichstag in Berlin. My kids are excellent travellers considering their young age. They never gave us any hard time. They are already looking forward to our next summer vacation.

These photos of A were also from last summer. The first photo was at the Vatican City in Rome, Italy and the second photo is in Strasbourg, France in part of the city called 'Le Petit France'.
I had a lot of wonderful memories of summer when I was growing up. It meant going to places and spending time with my friends and cousins. Now that I have kids, I want them to have wonderful memories just like I did. See more Mommy Moments.

 

6 shared thoughts:

Joyoz said...

Hi Mama Barbs. Nice photos of your summer outing. Mine is up hehehe.

Chris said...

wow.. great summer photos. and not to mention, wonderful places you've been to. i grew up being able to travel during summer vacations... and i love traveling to other countries too. since giving birth to my kids, i havent been able to go anywhere... i sure hope that in the coming years, ill be able to bring them to other places too..

Enchie said...

Talk about travel :D great experience for the kids at their age. and i love the fact the beach is just a few minutes a way from home :D

Lan said...

my son like water too and I am sure he'll get sunburn in the summer while we are in the Philippines because he will be in the beach everyday with his cousins and aunties and uncles. Need to put more sunblock on his skin.

Lisa C. said...

Great photos... Wonderful that you and the kids get to travel to so many amazing destinations...

Unknown said...

Gosh, I can't wait for summer to come. Me and Gabz loves to take a walk in the morning and go to the lake. Few more months to go....

How I wish I could visit Bohol the next time we will be in Phils.


Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

BLOGLIST

Labels


SPECIAL BLOGGERS

BLOGGER FRIENDS


If you want to exchange links, link me up first then leave me a comment so I can add yours. Thanks :o)