Tattletale

Yup, that's my son according to his sister. LOL My daughter said that he always gets her in trouble. It's funny actually. I'll hear the pitter patter of his small feet then followed with "Mom, A is so and so." How can siblings be so different when they came from the same parents? It just amazes me. My son T is so laid back and fun loving while daughter A is always serious and a little high strung. They are little people with big personalities. I wonder if this will be their personality when they're adults or will it still change over the years? Anyway, back to being a tattletale, do you think I should tell my son to stop doing this? Of course I would want to know everything that's happening but on the other hand, I don't want him keep on doing this if it will get him in trouble when he's an adult. What do you think?

 

1 shared thoughts:

Michelle said...

Gosh, I remember the days when my little sister would tell on me all the time. It used to drive me nuts. As the oldest I was always getting in trouble. LOL! That was over 25 years ago and we are the best of friends now.


Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

BLOGLIST

Labels


SPECIAL BLOGGERS

BLOGGER FRIENDS


If you want to exchange links, link me up first then leave me a comment so I can add yours. Thanks :o)