Let the egg hunt begin

Easter egg hunt

My little one had been waiting for Easter Sunday for what seems like forever, for me at least. He's been asking me continuously when we're going to grammy's house for the Easter egg hunt. Well his wait was finally over yesterday. The kids, along with their three cousins went egg hunting in my in-law's backyard. I'm pretty sure he got the most (mostest according to my little boy LOL) Easter eggs amongst the kids. He really had a great time doing it, with his dad by his side while I took photos. You can see the playhouse in this second photo. My in-laws had this built by a contractor for the grandkids to play in.

Easter egg hunt

After the egg hunt, we had Easter dinner with the whole family. Even my ex-sis-in-law who is considering a health care career was in attendance. It's good that she and my brother-in-law have remained friendly after their divorce last year. My father-in-law cooked a leg of lamb and ham with all the trimmings. My mother-in-law asked me to bring yams with marshmallows and I also made a dessert called Mango Crepe Delight. I didn't eat much since I was still stuffed up from the birthday lunch we attended earlier that day where I also saw my BFF Mira and family. So that holiday is done, next up is dh's birthday and his brother's 50th birthday bash. How was your Easter Sunday celebration?

 

4 shared thoughts:

Chris said...

I have an award for you at http://www.mommyjourney.com/2009/04/blogger-friendship-award.html

Enchie said...

That's a very fun Esater! We also had an easter egg hunt and had luch after.

yenpart said...

glad that you had a fun easter!

jeng said...

When Joaqui is a bit older, we can do the Easter Egg Hunt na rin ; ) I enjoyed reading this post. ; )

Hi, nahihiya ako pero itatanong ko na rin...How did you make yung bloglist mo with a scroll bar? I also wanted something like that eh. Thanks so much!


Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

BLOGLIST

Labels


SPECIAL BLOGGERS

BLOGGER FRIENDS


If you want to exchange links, link me up first then leave me a comment so I can add yours. Thanks :o)