Spring Break

Well, it's the kids' Spring break this week and you moms with school age kids know what the household is like during these times. I have two kids that have to be kept occupied most of the day. We didn't make any plans to go out of town because we will be going on a long summer vacation in a couple of months. Both my kids are early risers just like dh and me so our days start early. I am so glad that they don't sleep late because it will drive me crazy. So what have we done so far? Well, we went to see the movie Monsters vs. Aliens. It was enjoyable for the kids and that's the important thing. We went during the Matinee so we saved $ on that. I also bought with us two bags of microwaved popcorn and drinks. Yes, I am one of those people. ha ha I don't want to pay $6 for a bag of popcorn and $4 for a drink multiplied by three! Call me budget concious but don't call me cheap. LOL
The kids also play in the computer for a short time during the day. My kids have their own computer so there are no fights over that, thank goodness. We just need to update the video card in my son's computer because some Reader Rabbit games will not play on it. So far they have not driven me up the wall yet. :o)

 

1 shared thoughts:

yenpart said...

we just had our spring break ourselves and it does fly by so quickly! before you know it, it'll be time to go back to school. take care and enjoy your week off :)


Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

BLOGLIST

Labels


SPECIAL BLOGGERS

BLOGGER FRIENDS


If you want to exchange links, link me up first then leave me a comment so I can add yours. Thanks :o)