Mommy Moments #12 - Special Day

A's First Holy Communion This special day was on my daughter's First Holy Communion two years ago. My father-in-law was so happy and proud during this day because among their grandkids, only my kids are being raised Catholic.
T's Baptism This next special day was during my son's Baptism. He was baptized when he was 1 year old because I wanted for my mom who lives in California to be present. My father-in-law, in the foreground, is one of the Godparents along with Lanie and my brother-in-law. You can see me somewhere in the photo, I look bloated. LOL I should've taken some diet pills.

T's First Day of School
This last photo was another one of my son's special day. This was on the first day of this school year and It was his first day in preschool. He goes to the same school as his sister.

Mommy Moments

 

12 shared thoughts:

Twinkie said...

Pretty girl you have there! :) She looks dainty in her gala.

Lan said...

I love the photo of amber wearing her white dress..she is beautiful and I am also love the photo of tyler being baptized and it's great to be the part of tyler's life mareng barb. Thank you very much for choosing me as his godmother. She is big boy now and very handsome boy. I love him very much. His my second godson because my first one is already in second year college now. He is the son of my classmate in grade 1-6 and my first goddaughter is in 3rd year college now. Tyler is the only little one. I also likes the 3rd photos.

Lan said...

Opps, I forgot.. if you give me a copy of this baptized photo because I can't remember. I love to have a copy.

Beth said...

you have a pretty daughter, Babette!
I think you are so blessed to have a father-in-law who obviously loves his grandkids!!! He's always there for them...

pehpot said...

oh pretty girl! they look so happy on their special day


Mommy Blog
Blogging Tips

Mommy Jes said...

cant wait to see my kids with their first communion too hihihi =) ur kids are adorble!! visit mnine here - http://ishiethan.blogspot.com/2009/04/mommy-moments-13-special-day.html

Enchie said...

First Communion is a special event indeed. You have wonderful kids.

Chris said...

wow, she is really pretty :) and first day of school is really special... :) thanks for sharing your pics again!

JoyD said...

They are adorable kids.... and indeed those are special days!!!! have a good weekend

JonaBQ said...

first day of school is really a special day :D here's my son's first day http://jonathinks.blogspot.com/2009/04/first-day-in-kumon.html

and more special days here http://jonathinks.blogspot.com/2009/04/mommy-moments-special-day.html

Azumi's Mom ★ said...

Your kids are both goodlooking =) have a nice weekend =)

Mira said...

These are great photos to treasure.


Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

BLOGLIST

Labels


SPECIAL BLOGGERS

BLOGGER FRIENDS


If you want to exchange links, link me up first then leave me a comment so I can add yours. Thanks :o)