Annual Health Enrollment

Do you agree when I say that it is a lot of work? Reading all the information about different health benefit options is enough to give me a headache warranting a couple of Tylenol capsules. I hope it is as easy as choosing what ice cream flavor to order (or maybe not!) Then there are more options to consider like getting extra life insurance, dental insurance and even disability insurance. This is very important because it is not easy sometimes to get a disability insurance on your own. The good news is that there are companies that will help you get this kind of insurance. This is good to know, it'll help when you have people on your side that knows the ins and outs of disability insurance.
If you ask me, I would rather read a thick paperback novel than going through the annual health enrollment form.

 

0 shared thoughts:


Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

BLOGLIST

Labels


SPECIAL BLOGGERS

BLOGGER FRIENDS


If you want to exchange links, link me up first then leave me a comment so I can add yours. Thanks :o)