Black Friday Sale

Have you RSVP'd to this event yet? *grin* Hmm, I do not know yet if I will be one of the crazy many to go out that day. Standing in line does not seem too appealing. I still have to make up a gift list for the family. It seems like it is getting harder to think of gifts for children the older they get, doesn't it? Then there is the Christmas stocking. I hope there are nice stocking stuffers for women this year. Getting a surprise gift is nice only if you like the gift but what if you don't care for it? You don't want to offend the giver so you just grin and smile and say 'thank you'. :)

 

0 shared thoughts:


Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

BLOGLIST

Labels


SPECIAL BLOGGERS

BLOGGER FRIENDS


If you want to exchange links, link me up first then leave me a comment so I can add yours. Thanks :o)