Teaching a Tween to Eat Healthy

Have you tried teaching an 11-year old good eating habits? I think it is harder than pulling teeth, so to speak. Do kids these age try their best not to eat healthy foods? Daughter A loved fruits when she was younger but nowadays, she cringe when I tell her to have some fruit. She eats oranges and grapes and an occasional apple; but whenever she complains that she is hungry and is rummaging in the pantry, she does not want to eat fruits. She'd rather have some kind of cracker or pretzel or even some cereal bar. I hope she gets out of this crazy eating stage, or else she will be like some people who rely on diet pills to keep their weight down.

 

0 shared thoughts:


Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

BLOGLIST

Labels


SPECIAL BLOGGERS

BLOGGER FRIENDS


If you want to exchange links, link me up first then leave me a comment so I can add yours. Thanks :o)