A New Pair of Uggs for Her

Boy, her feet grows longer each day! I had to get her a new pair of boots this year. Her old boots, a classic Ugg does not fit anymore. At least, she was able to use it for two years. This new pair I got for her is the Bailey Triple Button in chocolate. I like this style, she can wear it folded like the photo or pulled up. The Ugg boots are very comfortable, you won't trip over stair rods or slip on icy sidewalks. I hope she gets to use it for a couple of years. Well, since we're almost the same shoe size, I'll be able to borrow it from her and she can borrow mine.

 

0 shared thoughts:


Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

BLOGLIST

Labels


SPECIAL BLOGGERS

BLOGGER FRIENDS


If you want to exchange links, link me up first then leave me a comment so I can add yours. Thanks :o)