Playing Favorites?

I know parents cringe if someone suggests that they favor one child over the other. But is there some truth to it? There are some days when I find myself comparing my two children. I did not want to admit it and I still don't but sometimes, I feel closer to one than the other. Could it be because of personalities? It is not that I love one more, because I know that I love them both the same; they came from my body after all. I don't know how to explain it, it's just a feeling. I still remember my sister complaining that I am my father's favorite. I don't want my kids to ever think that I favor one. :\

 

0 shared thoughts:


Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

BLOGLIST

Labels


SPECIAL BLOGGERS

BLOGGER FRIENDS


If you want to exchange links, link me up first then leave me a comment so I can add yours. Thanks :o)