I'm a Loyal XPS User

Meet my new notebook. Actually, I've had it for about two months now. It is a Dell XPS 17. Love Love Love it! This replaces my old (but still reliable and a powerhorse) XPS M1210. It has an Intel Quad processor (of course, I need to patronize our own) and loads of RAM so it is super fast. I can have many windows and applications open and it doesn't slow down to a crawl like most notebooks. Since it costs an arm and a leg, I also purchased the laptop insurance, just enough to cover the major parts like the hard drive, monitor, motherboard and other expensive parts. I have to admit, I am a techie through and through.; much more than dh is, believe it or not!

 

0 shared thoughts:


Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

BLOGLIST

Labels


SPECIAL BLOGGERS

BLOGGER FRIENDS


If you want to exchange links, link me up first then leave me a comment so I can add yours. Thanks :o)